10 - 6.6 kV , Dual Votage , Prefabricated Transformer , High Efficiency , Europe Type , Compact Substation
1 General Descriptions
The product described in this manual is the High-voltage/Low-voltage pre-fabricated substation.
This manual is for supporting the installation and operation of the High-voltage/Low-voltage pre-fabricated substation with rated AC voltage of 3~35kV, rated power of 30~2000kVA and rated frequency of 50Hz in indoor or outdoor environment.
Note: When the product is used for indoor application, please select and integrate the dry-type transformer or high-ignition point oil transformer.
2. Functions and Advantages:
1. Complete functions and high reliability
Capable of cutting off short-circuit current and load current, thus to provide all-round protection for the transformer.
Multiple power supply methods are available for HV side, such as looped network, dual-power supply, terminal and HV measurement.
Having all functions of traditional civil transformer substation.
2. Less investment, less installation space occupation and quick delivery
Less investment: low cost compared with traditional civil transformer substation.
Less installation space: only one third of space is required.
Quick delivery: the substation could be delivered within one month.
3. High reliability
Hermetically sealed structure is adopted and the enclosure is reliably grounded, with no need for insulation distance and sufficiently ensuring operator's personal safety.
Protective fence is added for the transformer room, to avoid accidental entering into the transformer room.
4. Reliable temperature rise control and excellent heat dispersion performance
The ventilation structure of "Chimney effect" is adopted for the enclosure and optimized to enable the product with higher heat dispersion performance. The enclosure's temperature rising control measures meet the highest 10K-class standards specified in GB/T 17467-1998 and IEC1330.
5. Excellent environment adaptability
6. Flexible structure
Multiple type of structures are available for customer's selection, with sub-assemblies arranged in different layout, thus to satisfy customer's special requirement.
If the above inspections find the equipment in good state, then switch the equipment as the following steps.
- With reference to the HV terminal condition, switch the tap changer to its proper position.
- Close the HV chamber and transformer chamber doors. All HV and LV switches must be in OFF state.
Note: The earthing switch at the HV cable-incoming terminal must be switched off. Otherwise phase-to-earth short-circuit may happen
- Switch on the external HV cable-incoming power supply. Then the neon electricity indicator for the HV chamber lights.
- Switch on the HV isolator, then switch on HV master switch. Check whether each apparatus works normally. Make the transformer to operate in off-load state. Check the device state and voltage to ensure they conforms to the operation requirement. If any abnormality occurs in this step, please switch off the power supply and find out the causes. If the ambient temperature is lower than -20℃, please run the equipment for 24-hour warm-ups before continuing next step.
- After the operation at HV terminal is confirmed OK, the continue to switch on the LV circuit. First switch on the LV cable-incoming isolator. The switch on the LV cable-incoming circuit breaker.
- Switch on the LV cable-outgoing circuit-breaker. Then, monitor the ammeter and other indicators. Please monitor the service state. In case of any abnormality, please switch off the circuit-breaker immediately.
- Switch on the capacitance compensation switch and check each indicator and apparatus. If any abnormality occurs, please switch off the power supply and find out the causes.
- Switch on the branch switch and connect the loads respectively in sequence of their capacity from lower to higher..
After the LV terminal operation is confirmed OK. Close all doors and finish the steps for putting the equipment into service. Now, the equipment can be put into normal service.
||AN Or ANAF
||10~2500KVA Or Customized
||Rated H. V.:
||10-6.6 Kv Or Customized
|Rated L. V.:
||0.4kv Or Customized
||4~8% Or Customized