|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEC-S, SC(B) 9-15|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||30days-50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||9000 units per year|
20kV - 80kVA Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
Dry transformer is mainly applied to heating furnace such as glass furnace, electric resistance furnace, vacuum furnace, polycrystalline furnace and electroplate, traction rectifier transformer for first grade.
1. Copper conductor is used both for H. V. &L. V. Coils to strengthen the glass fiber. It is dried and cast by epoxy resin under the high vacuum. After curing, it is a firm cylinder with high mechanical strength and withstanding short-circuit capability, which is smaller to partial discharge, higher reliability as well as long service life.
2. Accordingly the imported epoxy resin and glass fiber compound insulation, materials are used and certain silicon powder is contained in the epoxy resin. Both heat conduction co-efficient and flameproof ability is greatly improved in comparison with old type materials. There would be no toxin and harmful gas caused by resin under high temperature.
3. The moist cannot be absorbed by coils. As the result of that the core clamp is coated with the special anti-corrosive materials, it can do as usual under the severe conditions. It is unnecessary to get rid of moisture for interval operation.
4. Excellent capabilities of withstanding short-circuit and lightning impulse.
5. Good heating dissipation due to thin resin coated on the outside of coils. Normally, natural air cooling (AN) is taken. Fan cooling system could be provided with the transformer in any protection grade to improve short time overload ability and ensure the safe operation.
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer, Low Noise, Low Loss and Low Partial Discharge.
|I Basic Information|
|1||Rated Voltage ratio||kV||20kV / 0.433 kV|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Electric Performance|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class H|
|2.07||Temperature Rise (@40℃ ambient temperature)||K||125K|
|2.14||Load Loss (@120℃)||W||1460|
|2.15||Local Partial discharge||pC||<10PC|
|2.16||Impulse Withstand Voltage (HV/LV)||kV||75/0|
|2.17||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage
|2.18||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Insulation methods||HV vacuum cast / LV impregnant|
|3.04||Main Insulation Materials||Epoxy Resin|
|3.06||Sensor for Temperature Alarm and Trip||pcs||Yes, contact provided|
Effects and hazards of short-time emergency loading
The main risks, for short-time emergency loading over the specified limits, are
– critical mechanical stresses due to increased temperature, which can reach an
unacceptable level causing cracks in the insulation of a cast resin transformer;
– mechanical damage in the winding due to short and repetitive current above rated current;
– mechanical damage in the winding due to short and repetitive current combined with
ambient temperature higher than specified;
– deterioration of mechanical properties at higher temperature could reduce the short-circuit
– reduction of dielectric strength due to elevated temperature.
As a result the maximum overcurrent is limited to 50 % over the rated nominal current.
The agreement of the manufacturer is necessary in case of overloading in excess of 50 % to
assess the consequences of such overloading. In any case the duration of such overloading
should be kept as short as possible.
Effects of long-time emergency loading
The effects of long-time emergency loading are the following:
– cumulative thermal deterioration of the mechanical and dielectric properties of the
conductor insulation will accelerate at higher temperatures. If this deterioration proceeds
far enough, it reduces the lifetime of the transformer, particularly if the apparatus is
subjected to system short-circuits;
– other insulation materials, as well as structural parts and the conductors, suffer increased
ageing rate at higher temperature;
– the calculation rules for ageing rate and consumption of lifetime are based on
considerations of loading.
GB/T10228 , GB1094.11 , IEC60076-11 , DIN42523
|Core:||Silicon Steel Sheet||Cooling:||AN Or Customized|
|Capacity:||80KVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||20Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Impedance:||4% Or Customized|