Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core:||Silicon Steel Sheet||Cooling:||AN Or Customized|
|Capacity:||80KVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||10Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Impedance:||4% Or Customized|
10kV - 80kVA Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
Dry transformer is mainly applied to heating furnace such as glass furnace, electric resistance furnace, vacuum furnace, polycrystalline furnace and electroplate, traction rectifier transformer for first grade.
1. Copper conductor is used both for H. V. &L. V. Coils to strengthen the glass fiber. It is dried and cast by epoxy resin under the high vacuum. After curing, it is a firm cylinder with high mechanical strength and withstanding short-circuit capability, which is smaller to partial discharge, higher reliability as well as long service life.
2. Accordingly the imported epoxy resin and glass fiber compound insulation, materials are used and certain silicon powder is contained in the epoxy resin. Both heat conduction co-efficient and flameproof ability is greatly improved in comparison with old type materials. There would be no toxin and harmful gas caused by resin under high temperature.
3. The moist cannot be absorbed by coils. As the result of that the core clamp is coated with the special anti-corrosive materials, it can do as usual under the severe conditions. It is unnecessary to get rid of moisture for interval operation.
4. Excellent capabilities of withstanding short-circuit and lightning impulse.
5. Good heating dissipation due to thin resin coated on the outside of coils. Normally, natural air cooling (AN) is taken. Fan cooling system could be provided with the transformer in any protection grade to improve short time overload ability and ensure the safe operation.
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer, Low Noise, Low Loss and Low Partial Discharge.
|I Basic Information|
|1||Rated Voltage ratio||kV||10kV / 0.433 kV|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Electric Performance|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class H|
|2.07||Temperature Rise (@40℃ ambient temperature)||K||125K|
|2.14||Load Loss (@120℃)||W||1460|
|2.15||Local Partial discharge||pC||<10PC|
|2.16||Impulse Withstand Voltage (HV/LV)||kV||75/0|
|2.17||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage
|2.18||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Insulation methods||HV vacuum cast / LV impregnant|
|3.04||Main Insulation Materials||Epoxy Resin|
|3.06||Sensor for Temperature Alarm and Trip||pcs||Yes, contact provided|
GB/T10228 , GB1094.11 , IEC60076-11 , DIN42523
Contact Person: Sandy