|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric Co.,Ltd.|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEO-S, S9~13|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||35~50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||8000 units per year|
35kV - 160kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer, Three Phases, Two Winding, Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
The core is manufactured with high quality cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, and 45° Mitring and steps overlapping structure is used for core production, thus to effectively reduce no-load loss and no-load current.
high quality copper conductor, thus to improve transformer's anti-lightning impulse capability.
LV winding is manufactured with high quality foil conductor, so the ampere-turn balance is excellent and the transverse magnetic flux leakage is low. The anti-short circuit capability is thus greatly improved. Oil conduit is rationally designed in the windings to increase winding's heat dispersion surface, effectively reduce temperature and improve transformer's overload capability.
Operation for Off-load Tap Changer
Before operate the off-load tap changer, be sure to switch off the current at both HV and LV sides. Only after the applied voltages are cut off and the HV and LV terminals are grounded perfectly can the operation be carried out.
The value at the middle of these several values marked on the indicating panel is transformer’s rated voltage, value “I” or “1” is the highest tapping voltage and the largest value means the lowest tapping voltage.
When operating the tap changer, first screw off the cover, take the handle out of the positioning slot and rotate the handle to the desired position. Then, place the handle into the positioning slot on the indicating panel. Put on the cover and fasten it by screwing the cover to its proper position. Finally, test the device and put the transformer into service until the test result is OK.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||1020|
|Capacity:||160 KVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||35kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4%-6% Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|