Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||100kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||35kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4%-6% Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
35kV - 100kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer, Three Phases, Two Winding, Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
The core is manufactured with high quality cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, and 45° Mitring and steps overlapping structure is used for core production, thus to effectively reduce no-load loss and no-load current.
high quality copper conductor, thus to improve transformer's anti-lightning impulse capability.
LV winding is manufactured with high quality foil conductor, so the ampere-turn balance is excellent and the transverse magnetic flux leakage is low. The anti-short circuit capability is thus greatly improved. Oil conduit is rationally designed in the windings to increase winding's heat dispersion surface, effectively reduce temperature and improve transformer's overload capability.
Please carry out voltage withstand test for the transformer oil, at lease one time a year. If it is found that the moisture content are increasing substantially and impurity/sediment exist in the tank, oil voltage withstand test should be carried out and the oil should be filtered in time. If the oil’s insulation performance is too low, check the transformer’s inner parts to see whether there are faulty happening. In case of sudden oil temperature rise under normal load, please check and find out the causes. Otherwise, stop the transformer running. If necessary, lift the active part out of the tank and carry out through inspection, thus to find the fault causes and maintain the equipment as early as possible.
If abnormal noise giving out from the transformer, the oil-level fluctuating suddenly or substantially, pressure relief valve releasing pressure or oil flowing or leaking out from the oil-reservoir which causing the oil-level obviously lower than the limit, please stop transformer running and carry out through inspection to the transformer.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||820|
Contact Person: Sandy