|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric Co.,Ltd.|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEO-S, S9~13|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||35~50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||8000 units per year|
10 kV - 400 kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
Core: cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel
HV winding: copper conductor
LVwinding: foil conductor
Insulation Structure: The transformer adopts class-A insulation.
Tank: The tank is jointed with high-quality steel.
3 Importance Notices for Installation
There are two types of overloading conditions, that is, normal overloading and emergency overloading. Normal overloading could happen at any time and continuously, provided that the permitted values follows the principles determined by the loading curve, cooling medium temperature and the load value before overloading. Emergency overloading could happens occasionally under emergency, provided that the permitted values follows the principles determined by the loading curve, cooling medium temperature and the load value before overloading. The emergency overloading could only happen in case of some emergency occurs. For example, one of multiple transformers is out of service and no backup transformer is available, in which case, the other transformers are running in emergency overloading status.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||4520|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||1514|
|Capacity:||400kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||10 Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4 % Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|