|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEO-S, S9~13|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||35~50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||8000 units per year|
10 kV - 160 kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
Core: cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel
HV winding: copper conductor
LVwinding: foil conductor
Insulation Structure: The transformer adopts class-A insulation.
Tank: The tank is jointed with high-quality steel.
3 Instructure for Final Assembly
1 After the transformer oil is filled in, seal all the air release plugs of radiator, gas relay and bushings. Check all sealing surface. Let the transformer in standstill state for 24 hours and then check whether there is oil-leakage. Then, release again the air in the gas relay. When filling transformer oil, please check the type and manufacturer of t he transformer type. Note that different types of oil or oil from different manufacturers could not be mixed and filled into the tank. If it is really needed to be filled, please test the oil first to ensure the solubility of the new oil.
2 Take the sample oil for testing and analysis.
After the transformer oil is filled in, tank sealing tests are carried out as the following:
Static air pressure: using the ventilation hole on the reservoir to apply a dry and clean compressed air less than 50Kpa to do the test. If the transformer is built with corrugated tank, the pressure should be less than 25Kpa. Maintain this pressure for 3 hours and there should be no oil-leakage.
3 Please note:
1) The bushings should be filled with transformer oil.
2) The gas relay is use to release the air.
If the transformer is equipped with gas relay, the side where the oil-reservoir is mounted should be installed 10~15 mm higher than the other side, by putting a pad under the base after the transformer is installed on the base. This is done to enhance the operation sensitivity of the gas relay.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||2310|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||680|
|Capacity:||160kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||10 Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4 % Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|