Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||3500kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||20kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||6% Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
20kV - 3500kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer, Three Phases, Two Winding, Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
The core is manufactured with high quality cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, and 45° Mitring and steps overlapping structure is used for core production, thus to effectively reduce no-load loss and no-load current.
HV winding is manufactured with high quality copper conductor, adopting optimized structure to improve electric distribution. Lightning impulse wave process is carried out for calculation and analysis, thus to improve transformer's anti-lightning impulse capability.
LV winding is manufactured with high quality foil conductor, so the ampere-turn balance is excellent and the transverse magnetic flux leakage is low. The anti-short circuit capability is thus greatly improved. Oil conduit is rationally designed in the windings to increase winding's heat dispersion surface, effectively reduce temperature and improve transformer's overload capability.
The transformer adopts class-A insulation. The HV and LV windings are arranged in concentric way. Between the windings are oil-clapboard insulation structure built with paper cylinder and small oil conduit.
The tank is jointed with high-quality steel. Rust-removing and phosphorization processes are carried out for the tank surface, then the surface is coated with FVC anti- erosion paint, thus to effectively prevent grease pollution and chemical erosion. The appearance is nice and harmonic with the environment. The whole structure is easy for installation and maintenance. It can be widely applied in outdoor environment and under harsh conditions.
The transformer is equipped with HV & LV bushings, oil drain valve, earthing bolt, lifting board, rating plate, pressure relief valve and other accessories. Transformers of over 800KVA power are equipped with signaling thermometer and gas relay.
Application: for power distribution system and large industrial enterprises, etc.
Standards: IEC 60076
Parameters: Rated Voltage: 20kV~22kV.
Rated Capacity: 30-20000kVA.
· Rated capacity: 800~20000kVA
· High voltage: 20/22kV
· Low voltage: 0.4kV
· Low loss
· Compared with normal oil immersed power transformer has no oil storage box and adopts the corrugations on the oil tank as its heat-radiation parts
· Oil tank is made by fine cold-rolled steel on an exclusive production-line
· Corrugations can expand or contract according to the change of oil volume
· Thus the inner space of transformer can be isolated from the air
· which can reduce the aging speed of oil and prevent the insulation materials from damping
· Oil-immersed transformer possesses a reliable operation and is free from maintenance
The transformer shall be designed for a rated frequency of 50 Hz ± 2 Hz.
The under frequency condition may be sustained for 30 min and the over frequency sustained for
Ability to withstand abnormal electrical conditions/loadings
Not withstanding the over current limits tabulated in IEC 60076-5, the transformer with the standard minimum percentage impedances given in of this specification, shall be capable of withstanding the thermal, mechanical and other effects using the following criteria for calculating the short circuit withstand condition:
a) Pre-fault voltage of 1.1Un;
b) Source impedance shall be assumed to be infinite;
c) Fault duration of 2s
d) The inner winding shall be designed to withstand the free buckling criteria. However, the specific stress (σaverage) of the inner winding shall not exceed 50% of the copper conductor yield strength. When ever a reasonable application of Epoxy Bounded CTC is possible, this would be the preferred solution.
e) The yield strength that shall apply to the conductor of the outer winding shall be 80% of the copper conductor yield strength.
f) All material used for winding cylinders shall be pre-dried and pre-impregnated with oil prior to use.
g) The blocks which are used to apply the axial compression shall be pinned to the clamping system.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||34110|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|2.17||Impulse Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.18||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.19||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Main Insulation Materials||Mineral Oil|
|3.05||Pressure relief valve||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.06||Gas relay||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.07||HV&LV Cable Box & Extension Busbar||pcs||Yes|
|3.09||Oil thermometer||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.12||Oil Conservator||pcs||Hermetiacally-sealed tank|
|3.14||Cooling device||pcs||Corrugated fins|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||7320|
Contact Person: Sandy