|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric Co.,Ltd.|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEC-S, SC(B) 9-15|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||45days-50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||4000 units per year|
33kV - 1250kVA Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer, Three Phases, Power Distribution
Features & Advantages
The epoxy resin casting dry-type transformer manufactured by Pearl Electric is a type of transformer with low noise, low loss and low partial discharge. With excellent structure, superior materials, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced testing method, the transformer also has the following advantages:
1. Self-extinguishing and inflaming retarding, fire-proof and explosion-proof, pollution-free and no toxic gas being generated.
2. Excellent damp-proof performance, capable of working under 100% relative humidity and other harsh conditions, with no damp-removing measures needed.
3. Thin resin structure realizes chap-free surface and excellent heat-dispersion performance.
4. Great overload capability, capable of operating continuously under 110% overload conditions and in case of air forced cooling, operating continuously under150% overload conditions.
5. Nice appearance, small-size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
6. Each performance index and technical specification excels those specified in China GB, international IEC or industrial standards.
CLEANING AND PAINTING
Paints shall only be thinned and/or mixed in accordance with the Manufacturer's instructions and all paints, solvent, resins, hardness and associated products shall be stored and used strictly in accordance with the Manufacturer's instructions and the applicable toxic, flammability and safety requirements for the particular products.
Before painting or filling with oil, gas or compound, all ungalvanised parts shall be thoroughly cleaned, free from rust, scale, burrs, grease and moisture and all external rough surfaces on castings shall be filled.
|All ungalvanised surfaces other than nuts, bolts and washers which may be removed for maintenance|
|Exposed, ungalvanised nuts, bolts and washers which may be removed for maintenance||One coat of oil and weather resisting, non fading paint applied after erection|
|Panels, cubicles, kiosks and apparatus boxes, for use indoors||Three coats of paint|
Succeeding coats of paints shall be applied only after the previous coat is thoroughly dry to ensure a satisfactory finish. The final dry film thickness of outer painted surfaces shall not be less than 90 microns.
|No.||Items||Unit||Item Type 1|
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class H|
|2.07||Temperature Rise (@40℃ ambient temperature)||K||125K|
|2.14||Load Loss (@120℃)||W||13400|
|2.15||Local Partial discharge||pC||<10PC|
|2.16||Impulse Withstand Voltage (HV/LV)||kV||170/3|
|2.17||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage|
|2.18||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|Core:||Core-type Transformer||Cooling:||AN Or ANAF|
|Winding:||Two-winding Transformer||Capacity:||0KVA Or Customized|
|Rated H. V.:||33Kv Or Customized||Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized|