Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||1250kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||11kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4.75% Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
11kV - 1250kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer, Three Phases, Two Winding, Power Distribution
1. High mechanic strength, rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving
4. Nice appearance, small size
5. Each specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
The core is manufactured with high quality cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, and 45° Mitring and steps overlapping structure is used for core production, thus to effectively reduce no-load loss and no-load current.
HV winding is manufactured with high quality copper conductor, adopting optimized structure to improve electric distribution. Lightning impulse wave process is carried out for calculation and analysis, thus to improve transformer's anti-lightning impulse capability.
LV winding is manufactured with high quality foil conductor, so the ampere-turn balance is excellent and the transverse magnetic flux leakage is low. The anti-short circuit capability is thus greatly improved. Oil conduit is rationally designed in the windings to increase winding's heat dispersion surface, effectively reduce temperature and improve transformer's overload capability.
The transformer adopts class-A insulation. The HV and LV windings are arranged in concentric way. Between the windings are oil-clapboard insulation structure built with paper cylinder and small oil conduit.
The transformer is equipped with HV & LV bushings, oil drain valve, earthing bolt, lifting board, rating plate, pressure relief valve and other accessories. Transformers of over 800KVA power are equipped with signaling thermometer and gas relay.
Structure and feature
2.1 Tubing oil level indicator consists of the instrument housing made of aluminum
alloy which is shaped by compressing and casting,float indicating system,protective
frame,visual window and top cover or pressure-relief-valve;Visual window is made
of thick glass tube which is inside the indicator.
---The inltrument housing is made by compressing and casting aluminum alloy.The
Outward appearance is fine looking.It is also less-weight,corrosion-resistance,
Without accumulation of dust in the surface.The out surface adopts electrostatic paint
Spraying.After this processing, it has very solid adhesive force without any peeling
Main measures for preventing oil leakage:
1. Superior large-width steel plate is selected as material and no vertical joins on the tank wall.
2. All sealing flanges are products of finish machining, thus to ensure components' flatness and cleanness. Therefore, the sealing parts have very long service lifetime.
3. Dual-sealing structure is adopted for large and medium size tank, thus to further ensure tank rim from oil leakage.
4. Advanced technology is adopted during protective welding, thus fully ensuring the welding quality. X-ray leakage detection is carried out for each welding seam.
5. All main components and parts (for example, bushing, radiator, sealing parts, butterfly valve and flap door) are purchased from the famous manufacturers recognized and certified by authority.
6. Superior sealing part and nitrile rubber are adopted for sealing process. The nitrile rubber is a type of oil-resistant high-elasticity product that has a reputation as "sealing expert".
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||13000|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|2.17||Impulse Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.18||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.19||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Main Insulation Materials||Mineral Oil|
|3.05||Pressure relief valve||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.06||Gas relay||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.07||HV&LV Cable Box & Extension Busbar||pcs||Yes|
|3.09||Oil thermometer||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.12||Oil Conservator||pcs||Hermetiacally-sealed tank|
|3.14||Cooling device||pcs||Corrugated fins|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||3680|
Contact Person: Sandy