Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||30kVA~10MvA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||10kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.4kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4%-6% Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
20kV Oil - Immersed Transformer, Three Phases, Two Winding, Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
|Rated H.V.:||20 (20.5, 20)kV, ±2×2.5%|
|Notes: The above specifications may be customized according to customer's requirement.|
|Features & Advantages|
|1. Low loss, low noise and high reliability.|
|2. Excellent dynamic thermal stability and high over-load capacity.|
|3. Simulation analysis was carried out for the core mould design, thus to greatly reduce noise level. Simulated lightning impulse wave process was carried out for HV winding mould design, thus to greatly improve product's anti-lightning impulse capability.|
Study of Amorphous alloy
The invention discloses an amorphous alloy transformer which comprises a box, and a high-voltage electric pole and a low-voltage electric pole which are disposed on the box. A cover is disposed on the box. The amorphous alloy transformer is characterized in that a 15KV-20KV transformer high-voltage coil is disposed in the box, the amount of the main coils of the high-voltage coil is 1-2 times of that of the sub-coils of the high-voltage coil, the main coils and the sub-coils are distributed at two ends of the high-voltage coil, the tap points of the main coils and the sub-coils are connected with branch control switches between the high-voltage electric pole and the low-voltage electric pole, and a double-layer rubber plate is disposed at the base plate at the bottom of the box. By using the branch control switches, high-low voltage change is achieved, and capital and resources for repeatedly purchasing a large amount of equipment are saved.
Contact Person: Sandy