Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core:||Silicon Steel Sheet||Cooling:||AN Or Customized|
|Capacity:||100KVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||35Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Impedance:||4% Or Customized|
35kV - 100kVA Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
1. After converting between 10KV and 20KV, both junction group and tapping voltage remain unchanged.
2. With reasonable structure, there are no idle turns when the transformer runs at either voltage.
3. The coil is resin-cast, with good overall mechanical strength, thus improving the ability of the transformer to withstand the short circuit.
4. With very good humidity resistance and corrosion resistance, the product is especially suitable to work in extremely harsh environment, and may be put into operation again without drying after stopping operation.
5. Low partial discharge and long operation life.
6. Free from oil and pollution, fire-retardant, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing and fireproof.
7. Convenient installation, free from debugging and maintenance, and low operation cost.
8. Perfect temperature protection control system provides reliable guarantee for the safety of transformer.
C level insulation( heat resistance temperature 220ºC), strong ability for overload.
A multi-lay coil enclosed structure, partial discharge is small, high insulation level, long service life.
Self- cleaning airway, rubber seal in the end, moisture proof, dust proof and salt spray proof.
The toughness of resin impregnation process, material without cracking, both thermal and shocks resistance.
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer, Low Noise, Low Loss and Low Partial Discharge.
|I Basic Information|
|1||Rated Voltage ratio||kV||35kV / 0.433 kV|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Electric Performance|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class H|
|2.07||Temperature Rise (@40℃ ambient temperature)||K||125K|
|2.14||Load Loss (@120℃)||W||2090|
|2.15||Local Partial discharge||pC||<10PC|
|2.16||Impulse Withstand Voltage (HV/LV)||kV||75/0|
|2.17||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage
|2.18||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Insulation methods||HV vacuum cast / LV impregnant|
|3.04||Main Insulation Materials||Epoxy Resin|
|3.06||Sensor for Temperature Alarm and Trip||pcs||Yes, contact provided|
1 General considerations
Application conditions requiring special consideration
The following situations affecting overcurrent magnitude, duration, or frequency of occurrence
require special consideration and shall be clearly identified in transformer specifications:
– regulating transformers with very low impedance that depend on the impedance of directly
connected apparatus to limit overcurrents;
– unit generator transformers susceptible to high overcurrents produced by connection of
the generator to the system out of synchronism;
– transformers directly connected to rotating machines, such as motors or synchronous
condensers, that can act as generators to feed current into the transformer under system
– special transformers and transformers installed in systems characterized by high fault
rates (see 3.2.6);
– operating voltage higher than rated maintained at the unfaulted terminal(s) during a fault
2 Current limitations concerning booster transformers
When the combined impedance of the booster transformer and the system results in shortcircuit
current levels for which the transformer cannot feasibly or economically be designed to
withstand, the manufacturer and the purchaser shall mutually agree on the maximum allowed
overcurrent. In this case, provision should be made by the purchaser to limit the overcurrent
to the maximum value determined by the manufacturer and stated on the rating plate.
GB/T10228 , GB1094.11 , IEC60076-11 , DIN42523
Contact Person: Sandy