Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core:||Silicon Steel Sheet||Cooling:||AN Or Customized|
|Capacity:||50KVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||35Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Impedance:||4% Or Customized|
35kV - 50kVA Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
1. After converting between 10KV and 20KV, both junction group and tapping voltage remain unchanged.
2. With reasonable structure, there are no idle turns when the transformer runs at either voltage.
3. The coil is resin-cast, with good overall mechanical strength, thus improving the ability of the transformer to withstand the short circuit.
4. With very good humidity resistance and corrosion resistance, the product is especially suitable to work in extremely harsh environment, and may be put into operation again without drying after stopping operation.
5. Low partial discharge and long operation life.
6. Free from oil and pollution, fire-retardant, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing and fireproof.
7. Convenient installation, free from debugging and maintenance, and low operation cost.
8. Perfect temperature protection control system provides reliable guarantee for the safety of transformer.
C level insulation( heat resistance temperature 220ºC), strong ability for overload.
A multi-lay coil enclosed structure, partial discharge is small, high insulation level, long service life.
Self- cleaning airway, rubber seal in the end, moisture proof, dust proof and salt spray proof.
The toughness of resin impregnation process, material without cracking, both thermal and shocks resistance.
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer, Low Noise, Low Loss and Low Partial Discharge.
|I Basic Information|
|1||Rated Voltage ratio||kV||35kV / 0.433 kV|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Electric Performance|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class H|
|2.07||Temperature Rise (@40℃ ambient temperature)||K||125K|
|2.14||Load Loss (@120℃)||W||1420|
|2.15||Local Partial discharge||pC||<10PC|
|2.16||Impulse Withstand Voltage (HV/LV)||kV||75/0|
|2.17||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage
|2.18||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Insulation methods||HV vacuum cast / LV impregnant|
|3.04||Main Insulation Materials||Epoxy Resin|
|3.06||Sensor for Temperature Alarm and Trip||pcs||Yes, contact provided|
Ability to withstand short circuit
This part of IEC 60076 identifies the requirements for power transformers to sustain without
damage the effects of overcurrents originated by external short circuits. It describes the
calculation procedures used to demonstrate the thermal ability of a power transformer to
withstand such overcurrents and both the special test and the theoretical evaluation method
used to demonstrate the ability to withstand the relevant dynamic effects. The requirements
apply to transformers as defined in the scope of IEC 60076-1.
2 Normative references
The following referenced documents are indispensable for the application of this document.
For dated references, only the edition cited applies. For undated references, the latest edition
of the referenced document (including any amendments) applies.
IEC 60076-1:1993, Power transformers – Part 1: General
Amendment 1 (1999)2
IEC 60076-3:2000, Power Transformers – Part 3: Insulation levels, dielectric tests and
external clearances in air
IEC 60076-8:1997, Power transformers – Part 8: Application guide
IEC 60076-11:2004, Power transformers – Part 11: Dry-type transformers
3 Requirements with regard to ability to withstand short circuit
Transformers together with all equipment and accessories shall be designed and constructed
to withstand without damage the thermal and dynamic effects of external short circuits under
the conditions specified in 3.2.
External short circuits are not restricted to three-phase short circuits; they include line-to-line,
double-earth and line-to-earth faults. The currents resulting from these conditions in the
windings are designated as overcurrents in this part of IEC 60076.
GB/T10228 , GB1094.11 , IEC60076-11 , DIN42523
Contact Person: Sandy