Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core:||Silicon Steel Sheet||Cooling:||AN Or Customized|
|Capacity:||200KVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||6.6 Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Impedance:||4% Or Customized|
6.6 kV - 200kVA Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
1. After converting between 10KV and 20KV, both junction group and tapping voltage remain unchanged.
2. With reasonable structure, there are no idle turns when the transformer runs at either voltage.
3. The coil is resin-cast, with good overall mechanical strength, thus improving the ability of the transformer to withstand the short circuit.
4. With very good humidity resistance and corrosion resistance, the product is especially suitable to work in extremely harsh environment, and may be put into operation again without drying after stopping operation.
5. Low partial discharge and long operation life.
6. Free from oil and pollution, fire-retardant, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing and fireproof.
7. Convenient installation, free from debugging and maintenance, and low operation cost.
8. Perfect temperature protection control system provides reliable guarantee for the safety of transformer.
C level insulation( heat resistance temperature 220ºC), strong ability for overload.
A multi-lay coil enclosed structure, partial discharge is small, high insulation level, long service life.
Self- cleaning airway, rubber seal in the end, moisture proof, dust proof and salt spray proof.
The toughness of resin impregnation process, material without cracking, both thermal and shocks resistance.
1. Your inquiry related to our company, products & price will be replied within 24hours.
2. Well-trained & experienced staffs are ready to professionally answer all your inquiries in English.
3. Working time: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.
4. Pearl Electric is extremely welcomed. We have professional R&D team for assistance.
5. Excellent after-sale service will be offered, please get back if you got any problem.
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer, Low Noise, Low Loss and Low Partial Discharge.
|I Basic Information|
|1||Rated Voltage ratio||kV||6.6 kV / 0.433 kV|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Electric Performance|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class H|
|2.07||Temperature Rise (@40℃ ambient temperature)||K||125K|
|2.14||Load Loss (@120℃)||W||2680|
|2.15||Local Partial discharge||pC||<10PC|
|2.16||Impulse Withstand Voltage (HV/LV)||kV||75/0|
|2.17||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage
|2.18||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Insulation methods||HV vacuum cast / LV impregnant|
|3.04||Main Insulation Materials||Epoxy Resin|
|3.06||Sensor for Temperature Alarm and Trip||pcs||Yes, contact provided|
Technical characteristic for Medium voltage Outdoor drop out fuse cut outs of 30kV This specification establishes the technical characteristics of MV fuse cutout for
overhead distribution network 30kV.
II. ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Cut outs shall comply with this specification and the following standards :
insulators for a.c. systems with a nominal voltage greater than 1 000 V –Definitions, test methods and acceptance criteria.
Contact Person: Sandy