|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEO-S, S9~13|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||35~50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||8000 units per year|
|Capacity:||100kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||10 Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4 % Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
oil immersed distribution transformer,
oil type transformer
10 kV - 100kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel
The transformer adopts class-A insulation.
The tank is jointed with high-quality steel.
Instructure for Final Assembly
1 For transformer without accessories dismantled during the transportation, it can be put into various tests immediately after the equipment arrives at customer site. Otherwise, please mount the accessories such as the oil-reservoir.
2 While mounting the mercury thermometer or signal thermometer, please fill transformer oil into the thermometer pocket.
3 While mounting the dehydrating breather, please fill transformer oil at the bottom of the breather (for hanging-type dehydrating breather) and check the sealing rubber plate at the top and bottom before the transformer is put into service. See more detailed descriptions in the chapter for dehydrating breather.
4 Assemble other accessories and components.
5 Open the radiator and oil-reservoir’s butterfly valves and fill in with qualified transformer oil until normal oil-level is reached (the actual oil-level is depending on the environment temperature). When filling oil into the reservoir, please open all air release plugs and seal it by plugging in while oil comes out.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||1580|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||603|