|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEO-S, S9~13|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||35~50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||8000 units per year|
|Capacity:||80kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||10 Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4 % Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
oil cooled transformers,
oil immersed distribution transformer
10 kV - 80kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer , Three Phases , Two Winding , Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel
The transformer adopts class-A insulation.
The tank is jointed with high-quality steel.
Active Part Checking
The duration of transformer outside of the tank and in the air, commencing from the moment when the active part contacts with the atmosphere or beginning of oil-drainage, should not exceed the following limit:
less than 16 hours in case of dry weather where the relative humidity is lower than 65%;
less than 12 hours in case of damp weather where the relative humidity is lower than 75%.
After the active part is lift out of the tank and oil sediment is found within the tank, please clear these sediment after the oil is completely drained, followed by washing the tank with clean oil.
After the active part is lift out of the tank, please check the winding compressing conditions, leads supporting and clamping, the bolts and nuts on the active part and the tap’s conditions. If case of any abnormality or damage, please repair or replace it.
Check the following items:
1) The insulation resistance between the yoke screws and iron core.
2) Earthing conditions of the iron core.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||1310|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||527|