|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pearl Electric|
|Certification:||KEMA, CE, CCC, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||PEO-S, S9~13|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Time:||35~50days ex-work|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||8000 units per year|
|Capacity:||2500kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||6.6 Kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4.75% Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
oil type transformer,
oil type transformer
6.6kV - 2500kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer, Three Phases, Two Winding, Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability. All these performance indexes rank first in the industry in China.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
cold rolled grain-oriented silicon steel
The transformer adopts class-A insulation.
The tank is jointed with high-quality steel.
Main measures for preventing oil leakage:
1. Superior large-width steel plate is selected as material and no vertical joins on the tank wall.
2. All sealing flanges are products of finish machining, thus to ensure components' flatness and cleanness. Therefore, the sealing parts have very long service lifetime.
3. Dual-sealing structure is adopted for large and medium size tank, thus to further ensure tank rim from oil leakage.
4. Advanced technology is adopted during protective welding, thus fully ensuring the welding quality. X-ray leakage detection is carried out for each welding seam.
5. All main components and parts (for example, bushing, radiator, sealing parts, butterfly valve and flap door) are purchased from the famous manufacturers recognized and certified by authority.
6. Superior sealing part and nitrile rubber are adopted for sealing process. The nitrile rubber is a type of oil-resistant high-elasticity product that has a reputation as "sealing expert".
Windings and connections
For all two winding transformers the winding arrangement (reference from the transformer core) shall be MV winding, HV winding and Regulating winding.
For auto-transformers the winding arrangement (reference from the transformer core) shall be Tertiary winding, Common winding, Regulating winding & Series winding.
The paper used shall be of the thermally upgraded type. The axial spacers for disk windings shall be at least 3mm.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||26000|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|2.17||Impulse Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.18||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.19||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Main Insulation Materials||Mineral Oil|
|3.05||Pressure relief valve||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.06||Gas relay||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.07||HV&LV Cable Box & Extension Busbar||pcs||Yes|
|3.09||Oil thermometer||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.12||Oil Conservator||pcs||Hermetiacally-sealed tank|
|3.14||Cooling device||pcs||Corrugated fins|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||5760|