Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||800kVA Or Customized||Rated H. V.:||6.6kv Or Customized|
|Rated L. V.:||0.433kv Or Customized||Vector Group:||Dyn11 Or Customized|
|Impedence:||4.75% Or Customized||Cooling:||ONAN/ONAF Or Customized|
6.6kV - 800kVA , Oil - Immersed Transformer, Three Phases, Two Winding, Power Distribution
Oil-immersed type transformer features low noise, low loss, rational structure, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and advanced test method. The product also has the following additional advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving,
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Each performance index and technical specification excels that specified in China GB, international IEC and industrial standards.
6. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure
HV winding is manufactured with high quality copper conductor, adopting optimized structure to improve electric distribution. Lightning impulse wave process is carried out for calculation and analysis, thus to improve transformer's anti-lightning impulse capability.
LV winding is manufactured with high quality foil conductor, so the ampere-turn balance is excellent and the transverse magnetic flux leakage is low. The anti-short circuit capability is thus greatly improved. Oil conduit is rationally designed in the windings to increase winding's heat dispersion surface, effectively reduce temperature and improve transformer's overload capability.
The transformer is equipped with HV & LV bushings, oil drain valve, earthing bolt, lifting board, rating plate, pressure relief valve and other accessories. Transformers of over 800KVA power are equipped with signaling thermometer and gas relay.
Main measures for preventing oil leakage:
1. Superior large-width steel plate is selected as material and no vertical joins on the tank wall.
2. All sealing flanges are products of finish machining, thus to ensure components' flatness and cleanness. Therefore, the sealing parts have very long service lifetime.
3. Dual-sealing structure is adopted for large and medium size tank, thus to further ensure tank rim from oil leakage.
4. Advanced technology is adopted during protective welding, thus fully ensuring the welding quality. X-ray leakage detection is carried out for each welding seam.
6. Superior sealing part and nitrile rubber are adopted for sealing process. The nitrile rubber is a type of oil-resistant high-elasticity product that has a reputation as "sealing expert".
Cross-sectional area of earthing connections
No core earthing connection shall have a cross-sectional area smaller than 80 mm², with the exception of the connections inserted between laminations which may be reduced to a cross-sectional area of 20 mm², where they are clamped between the laminations.
The core and core clamping structure shall be of adequate strength to withstand, without damage, the stresses to which it may be subjected during handling, transportation, installation and service.
All nuts shall be effectively locked using locking plates, standard machined lock nuts or other approved means. Penning of bolt-ends and/or threads alone or the use of tempered pressed steel nuts will not be acceptable. Nuts and bolts of insulating material shall be fixed by glueing or other approved means.
|I Basic Information|
|1.02||Applicable Standards||IEC 60076|
|1.04||Country of Origin||China|
|II Pearl Electric Performance|
|2.05||Number of phase||Three|
|2.06||Insullation Class||Class A|
|2.08||Tapping Ranging||±2*2.5% on HV side|
|2.13||Load Loss (@75℃)||W||7500|
|2.14||Max. Ambient Temperature||℃||40℃|
|2.15||Top oil temperature rise||K||60|
|2.16||Winding temperature rise||K||65|
|2.17||Impulse Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.18||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||(HV/LV)
|2.19||Rated Duration of Short Circuit||s||2|
|III Materials & Accessories|
|3.01||Core Materials||Silicon Steel Sheet|
|3.02||Winding Materials||Copper conductor/foil|
|3.03||Main Insulation Materials||Mineral Oil|
|3.05||Pressure relief valve||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.06||Gas relay||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.07||HV&LV Cable Box & Extension Busbar||pcs||Yes|
|3.09||Oil thermometer||pcs||Yes,with alarm and trip|
|3.12||Oil Conservator||pcs||Hermetiacally-sealed tank|
|3.14||Cooling device||pcs||Corrugated fins|
|4.02||Total mass(with oil)||kg||2680|
Contact Person: Sandy